Job title: Commercial Roaming Expert
Job typeFull time
Information Technology and Networks
- Develop the strategy, roadmap, design, evaluation, launch, and rollout of Roaming services and offers for Consumer and enterprise customers.
- Manage the overall product lifecycle of Roaming offers.
- Increase the profitability of Roaming services.
- Develop technical specifications and marketing/communication briefs for Roaming offers and products, features, or service enhancements.
- Conduct regular market research and CBM campaigns to maintain high technological and market value level in comparison to world leading Roaming services offerings.
- - Put in place product monitoring procedures to ensure that all product launches meet the stated proposition.
- Work with the ITN department to plan and implement Roaming products and services enhancements to the existing services portfolio in all ITN systems (billing, reporting, etc).
- Follow up on projects that are related to Product and Service development.
- Ensure advertising (ATL/BTL) campaigns clearly identify the correct propositions, in conjunction with Marketing Communication teams.
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, Strategy, Finance departments, and others, to develop pricing models which will be in line with revenue targets.
- Carry out training to ensure that Sales and Sales Support are adequately trained on Roaming Services.
- Negotiate commercial WS roaming deals and manage relationships with preferred operators
- Problem Solving, Communication Skills;
- 5-7 years of work experience, 3 of which are within a telecom company in a similar role where developing products and services has comprised a significant part of the experience
- Must have experience of product development and management life cycles.
- BSc in Business Administration, Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or Marketing.