Job title: Order Processing Advisor
Sourcing and Supply Chain
- Work closely with the Sourcing team & stakeholders to create & issue accurate POs, ensuring relevant sourcing procedures have been applied and all supporting documentations are attached according to the Sourcing policy and processes.
- Share POs with the suppliers & stakeholders and properly file them, follow up with the supplier to acknowledge receipt of the POs, and provide the requested bank guarantees if any.
- Respond quickly to requester/supplier inquiries about purchase order status, changes or cancellations, or any inquiry regarding the Sourcing Policy.
- Track and follow up on the Open POs, communicate with the stakeholders, and get the required approval to close them properly as per the sourcing policy.
- Receiving, Maintaining, and following up on time sourcing bank guarantees (Performance Bond, Advance Payment, and Maintenance Bond) or any other received bank guarantees for wholesale or sales units.
- Properly monitor, evaluate, and improve supplier performance, according to the sourcing policy using the QREDIC tool & Oracle system or any other tool, and report on this regularly.
- Properly monitor and assess the suppliers' performance in terms of CSR.
- Prepare all needed reports requested by his direct manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by his/her direct manager.
Good Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Computer Skills;
- -Bachelor's Degree in Business administration, accounting, finance & banking
- -Preferred back-office experience.
01 Feb, 2024
15 Feb, 2024