Job title: Mobile Core Technical Support Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Ensure reliable fault-free operation of the Mobile Core by maintaining and troubleshooting it
- Maintaining customer satisfaction by resolving problems escalated by customer care, other teams, and the NOC
- Resolving all TTs, FTs, WOs, and MPTs
- Implement daily activities for all CORE systems
- Providing support for the implementation of a new project, HW expansions, SW upgrades, and configurations related to the core CS and PS systems
- Maintain and interact with the other teams to fulfill the requirements of the Mobile core CS and PS team
- In the event of alarms or problems on the platforms, the first point of contact with supervision should be
- The first point of contact with the supplier.
- Follow up on the open CSR regarding all the core CS & PS platforms.
- Good Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, Organized, Knowledge of network equipment and architecture;
- - Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication, electricity, or Computer Engineer
- - Maximum two years of continuous professional technical experience, (preferred in Core Networks architecture and technologies or any technical-related fields)
- - Highly reactive and works under pressure.
- - Have a good knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization (open-stack certificate is a plus)
- - Very good in Planning, Organizational, and interpersonal written and spoken in English.
- - Very good knowledge of telecommunication especially mobile core network hardware & services
- - Very good knowledge of 2G/3G/4G network system interfaces and protocols
- - Very good knowledge of 5G network principles & architecture
- - Have a good knowledge of Linux
- - Very good knowledge of IP switching and routing