Job title: Senior Field Sales Advisor Position
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Implement field sales action plans as provided by the EBU sales management and follow up targets to ensure that achieved results meet set target.
- Maintain readiness standards in personal grooming to visit customers at their premesis, provided with the needed documents (contracts; flyers…etc) to close the sales deal.
- Conduct door to door visits to customers.
- High ability in closing a sales cycle from the first visit, being able to win a sales deal instantly.
- Approach customers in their premesis, in a professional manner and high ability to introducing oneself and Orange.
- Consult the potential customers of the needed product to best match their needs.
- Keep up to date with orange products & services and apply sales process & guidelines.
- Keep daily track of own sales achievements vs sales targets to achieve high sales performance records to benefit from commissioning reward elements.
- To coordinate appointments with interested customers in Tele sales lists and make sure that all needed documents are ready to close the sales deal.
- Readiness to receive feedback from the customers about all sales aspects to be communicated to designated party to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain and achieve all B2B KPIs including daily visits and DVOC (dynamic voice of customer).
- Communication Skills;
- Bsc in marketing, business administration or information technology.
- 1-3 years minimum experience in sales field.