Job title: TMOs & Project Manager(Senior TMO Leader)
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Coordinate internal resources and stakeholders parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create, maintain, and review comprehensive project documentation and requirements of the project.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project to ensure timely completion.
- Meet with technical experts and customers with prepared reports to give progress updates, answer questions, and make requested changes to project plans.
- Make all decisions on the scope and delivery of the project including acting as the technical expert by interpreting the specifications to the project staff and assisting the staff with any questions related to the technology, equipment, and design requirements.
- Developing relationships and facilitating communication, updates, and meetings with the project stockholders.
- Find additional sales opportunities, suggesting areas for improvement and ensuring profitability for the organization.
- Find areas to decrease expenses(ex
- TTD) and analyze project profitability and revenue.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Change the offer in coordination with the technical team to meet the customer expectations and satisfaction for the delivery service.
- Applying Customer offers within the billing systems without errors.
- Project Management, Good Communication;
- Bachelor degree in Engineer, business administration and IT.
- 3-5 years experience in network development and technologies.
- PMP certification is a plus.