Job title: Account Executive
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
- Responsible for the current portfolio of customers and work on new acquisitions to increase revenue.
- maintain professional, long lasting relationships with customers through answering their calls, professional emails, and meeting the customers' needs.
- promote and sell the product and services to accounts.
- generate business leads actively develop new accounts and update the sales pipeline through cold calls, door-to-door visits, and other channels.
- be present on the field through visits with the customers on a daily basis;
- define and structure sales proposals to potential customers;
- understand target & commission scheme;
- keep up to date with the products and services of Orange.
- Manage customer activities on tools (ITSR, ECRM .
- etc.) for efficiency and visibility, and also to follow up on pending/closed cases.
- Achieve monthly target and adhere to performance policy.
- Good Communication, Customer Service Skills;
- 0-1 years experience in sales/customer fields.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Languages.