Job title: IP Technical Support Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Plan and dimension for new projects, integrations, and network expansions
- Run several operations in IP core and aggregations networks.
- Participate in data core network design and dimensioning to achieve company business objectives.
- Define evolution and capacity forecast for the system(s) architecture and dimensioning the networks vertically and horizontal
- Manage and maintain different routing plans, switching plans, and parameters designed to achieve optimal configurations and maximum resource usage.
- Perform periodic monitoring on backbone devices and system elements
- Not limited to expansions, troubleshooting, supporting, etc...
- Interact and follow up with the vendors during operational problems or when needed.
- Planning, configuring, and troubleshooting different setups of networks with enterprises from all routing, switching, and security perspectives.
- Manage to have comprehensive HLD/ LLD/ DLD documentation for all services listed in the task catalog.
- Manage to have comprehensive HLD/ LLD/ DLD documentation for all networking elements that make up the entire core portion of the network.
- Project Management, Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency;
- - Good Communication and project management skills.
- - Good reporting and initiative skills.
- - Autonomous with the ability to work under stress.
- - Proficiency in English as a working language is a must.
- - Good skills in the ability to deal with others at all levels.
- - Excellent in reporting and effective in communication and presentation.
- - Quick learner.