Job title: Service Assurance Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Activity 1: Incident resolution pilot.
- Identification of causes for each incident and relevant solutions.
- Service restoration piloting in case of an incident with customer impact until its complete repair with the contribution of concerned teams.
- Corrective actions allowing the incident resolution and prevention of future incidents.
- Activity 2: Maintenance
- Non-real time analysis of incidents.
- Customer impact evaluation (number of customers impacted according to the time of the incident).
- Conduct dedicated incidents review meetings with related stakeholders to do facts-based post-assessment and identify the impact, root cause, lessons learnt and preventive actions.
- Ensure the right documentation for all incidents along with RCA (root cause analysis) and action plans to avoid incident reoccurrence.
- Activity 3: Change Management.
- Validation of change requests and their impact.
- Ensure the effective communication with related stakeholders.
- Check if there is any overlap with planned operations.
- Validate the service performance after changes completion.
- Teamwork Skills, Leadership skills (Organization.), English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 0-2 years’ experience in the telecom field.
- Excellent Knowledge of Telecom systems, Mobile, Fixed and IT.
- Aware of data, voice, and digital services used by Orange JO customers.
- Excellent in reporting and effective in communication and presentation.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Computer literacy (MS Office knowledge).