Job title: Senior Administrative Coordinator - Limited Contract
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Report to the Programs Manager upon request on detailed progress of all related innovation space ’ procurement components.
- Handle assigned-to project(Innovation space )' procurements and liaise with supporting teams on related matters including but not limited to respective unit’s teams , Sourcing, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.
- Process all assigned-to project(s)' Sourcing and supply chain process using Orange Jordan’s systems such as and not limited to Prepare RFQ/RFP/RFI, Due-diligence (DD), Define on System, Purchase Requisitions (PRs), Purchase Orders (POs), Supplier Selection Forms (SSFs), Group Investment Committees (GICs), Internal Requisitions (IRs), Evaluation Committees/Forms/Reports, Receival from suppliers, closing with suppliers, etc.
- Screen and research the market for availability of requested procurement scope works/supply/service as well as supplier(s), in coordination with Sourcing Team where needed.
- Keep record of both-parties’ full contractual obligations with each supplier(s), eg
- Performance Bonds, Maintenance Bonds, Bank Guarantees, etc.
- Follow-up and collect needed supporting financial documents, and archive them in an organized manner electronically and physically in coordination with related Finance Staff.
- Keep track of our experience with each supplier to in the future provide recommendation based on previous experience
- Handle complains and follow up with suppliers to ensure best service is obtained
- Create and attend Evaluation Committees, handle evaluation sessions, create Evaluation Reports, and obtain needed confirmations and approvals prior and after for procurement process, etc.
- Handle full receival of expense and stockable items as per Supply Chain policy/procedure, and manage the Asset Management of stockable items for the assigned-to project(s)’ including equipment, furniture, and other CAPEX ; to ensure a smooth Transfer Of Ownership exercise at the closing of the project with donor.
- Check for each process the respective donor(s)’ EU and Orange Jordan procurement mechanism and approach based on the related procurement policy and brackets.
- Keep track of spending per supplier to ensure continuous full compliance with respective donor(s)’ and Orange Jordan procurement policy and rules.
- Fill-out contractually-obligated for periodic reporting(s) using respective donor(s)’ templates and/or Orange Jordan templates, and provide all needed supporting procurement documents that clearly show full compliance with the respective donor(s)’ and Orange Jordan procurement policy and rules.
- Collect audit files and participate in related audit sessions internally and externally to fully close loop for checks.
- Provide inputs into future proposals with potential Donor(s)’ in terms of estimations and recommendation to develop a full proposal and budget.
- Support the PMO team (mainly Finance and Facilities) CCSU team with all procurement related tasks for assigned to project(Innovation space)’.
- Carry other procurement and administrative related tasks as requested by Programs Manager.
- Communication Skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
- 2 to 4 years practical experience in procurement processes, policies and procedures; preferable in with international NGOs background such as EU ,GIZ , USAID, UN Agencies, etc