Job title: Account Manager
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Achieve the monthly & yearly targets set by the company.
- Manage the accounts of her/his set portfolio of “Elite+ & Premium” customers.
- Provide a very high quality of service to keep long term relations with “Elite+ & Premium” customers and increase their satisfaction.
- Collect as much information as possible about the tastes, Hobbies, preferences and requirements of “Elite+ & Premium” customers to target/ satisfy their Telecom needs.
- Promote Orange image through attitude, knowledge, customer orientation and responsiveness to "Elite+& Premium" customer’s needs.
- Register "Elite+ & Premium" customers' requests for all services at the customer premises through remotely applications access and follow up these requests with all concerned teams until Put Into Service (PIS).
- Handle, follows-up and assists “Elite+ & Premium” customers in their after sales requirements and needs, whether related to administrative, sales or after sales issues.
- Inform “Elite+ & Premium” customers about any new offers, bundles and services offered by Orange and play the advisor role rather than the “salesman” role to increase customers’ loyalty.
- Ensure, in coordination with a dedicated Door to Door Collection team, “Elite+ & Premium” customers bills collection.
- Participate in setting short and long-term strategies for their Elite+ accounts and reports the progress on monthly basis in accordance with the global sales & Caring strategy defined by the “Elite+” Director.
- Analize “Elite+ & Premium” customers’ revenues on regular basis to maintain the set ARPU for the "Elite+" dept.
- Share the team in implementing strategies to meet and exceed the predefined targets & Quality of Service objectives (KPIs, SLAs).
- Keep an open eye on the market to detect any threats from competitors for "Elite+ & Premium" segments and raises red flag for any related threats to the management.
- Problem Solving, Communication Skills;
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or MIS
- 1-3 years experience in Public Relations / Sales/ Customer Care activities