Job title: Marketing leader
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
- Participates in the wholesale sales process by preparing the needed customized offers for the customers.
- Prepare pricing and build the needed pricing catalogs.
- Prepare customer orders and follow on the signature.
- Participates in pre-sales activities and studying the feasibility of the customer requirements.
- Maintain an active database and records of existing/active services.
- Support in all the relevant procedures related to financial investments and suppliers invoices.
- Analyze and create reports and presentations to be used as a base for building new business plans.
- Follow up and support the service delivery team when needed to ensure customers orders are delivered on time.
- Participate to marketing researches, analysis, plans, and studies prior any product development process.
- Contribute and participate to conduct any marketing activities within the WHS business scope, to create related content and materials, and to perform activities to support achieving this goal.
- Good Communication, English Language Proficiency;
- University degree in Business administration, industrial engineering or telecommunication engineering.
- 1-3 years experience in any related field.
- High level knowledge and understanding of OJO products and regulations.