Job title: IP Technical Support Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Plan and dimension for new projects, integrations, and network expansions
- Run several operations in IP core and aggregations networks
- Participate in data core network design and dimensioning to achieve company business objectives
- Define evolution and capacity forecast for the system(s) architecture and dimensioning the networks vertical and horizontal
- Manage and maintain different routing plans, switching plans, and parameters design to achieve optimal configurations and maximum resource usage
- Perform periodic monitoring on backbone devices and system elements
- Not limited to expansions, troubleshooting, supporting, etc...
- Interact and follow up with the vendors during operational problems or once needed
- Planning, configuring, and troubleshooting different setups of networks with enterprises from all routing, switching, and security perspectives
- Manage to have comprehensive HLD/ LLD/ DLD documentation for all services listed in the task catalogue.
- Manage to have comprehensive HLD/ LLD/ DLD documentation for all networking elements that make up the entire core portion of the network.
- Project Management, Good Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency;
- - BA in Telecommunication, Electronic, or computer engineering
- - Good knowledge in IP/ Data networks and domain
- - Good knowledge in IPv6 is preferred
- - Good knowledge in routing and switching protocols BGP, ISIS, OSPF, and MPLS.
- - Good knowledge in Linux/Unix programming
- - Good knowledge in security elements and systems including firewalls, AAA servers, DNS and load balancers
- - CCNA and CCNP certificate is preferred.