Job title: Corporate Communication Manager
Job typeFull time
- Participate in developing corporate communications strategies that support the company's overall business objectives and ensure perfect execution, along side with developing a full set of KPIs to measure communication efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the company's corporate communications team, including overseeing the development and production of all corporate communications material.
- Ensure that all communications are consistent with the company's brand Image and guidelines.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts.
- Respond to media inquiries and manage media relations.
- Oversee and optimize the company's Digital Education, Social and Sustainability programs social media presence.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of corporate communications initiatives.
- Prepare and manage the corporate communication annual action plan to ensure proper exposure.
- Prepare and manage annual communications budget to manage all resources.
- Manage the corporate communications messages and campaigns for Orange and align with PR, Marketing, and internal communications to ensure consistency.
- Execute the communication strategy and ensure proper presence online and offline.
- Lead and motivate the communications team to ensure positive work environment.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with media outlets.
- Preparing and executing crisis communication plans by utilizing social media to provide real-time updates, address concerns, and mitigate reputational damage.
- Developing engaging content for various channels.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all communication messages and press releases.
- Tracking the effectiveness of communication efforts such as reach, engagement, and sentiment on social media platforms.
- Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills;
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or Business Administration
- 8-10 years of experience in a related field