Job title: Fabrication Lab Technical Engineer
Job LevelTeam Member
- Improve and maintain the layout of the workplaces.
- Ensure the proper functioning and maintenance of equipment (machines, furniture, etc.),
- Coordinate visits and ensure compliance with the operating charter and the use of equipment.
- Interact with other Orange Fablabs to consolidate the maker community.
- Document, share good practices and evaluate methods according to a plan.
- Maintain an inventory of the technical resources of the Fablab Solidaire.
- Support FabLab Animation and follow up.
- Ensure the documentation of projects carried out in the Fablab Solidaire.
- Supporting idea bearers, Startups in the realization of their projects.
- Develop technological solutions for different projects.
- Assisting the Fab Lab master with courses and projects.
- Take initiative to develop new projects for the lab.
- Welcoming new cohorts and ensuring they are well-integrated.
- keep connection with graduates.
- Participating in trainee progress stages and evaluation.
- Tackle any other responsibilities requested by the manager or master.
- Designing, Problem Solving, Communication Skills;
- Bachelor degree in IT, mechatronics Engineering, mechanical Engineering, industrial design or building architecture