Job title: Field Management Center Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Manages and ensures handling of all Fixed products (FTTH, VoIP, DS, TLP, xDSL) activities to run the field operations at specific times to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Test & filtration for all FTTH & ADSL faults (using HDM, AMS, NAC, NAF, Dewan, GAIA, OSM).
- Dispatch all types of faults (FTTH Customer intervention ,SWAT , CI and Contractors) - Follow up & dispatch all Elite & work orders.
- Monitor all fault repairing processes regarding Service Level Agreements (SLA) for CBU and EBU customers with high quality to not breaching of SLA.
- Detect Bulk faults on FMC level before dispatching.
- Daily follow-up for FTTH faults & TTR KPIs.
- Solve and close the TCRM complaints with the concerned.
- Follow up of FMC functionality & activities to support field team (FTTH Customer intervention,SWAT , Elite+, CBU & EBU).
- Managing VOIP requests & reflects the needed action on GAIA.
- Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, Active Listening, English Language Proficiency;
- Bachelor Degree in telecommunication, IT , Electrical with 2 years of experience in Telecom Network and customer experience
- Excellent English skills (writing, reading and conversation).
- Good knowledge in Orange services.
- Good knowledge in Gaia & BSCS , CCS, DeWAN tools.
- Good knowledge in NA-C , NA-F , HDM , AMS tools.