Job title: Data Center Facility Operations Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Delivery of cabling needs, electrical and data, to customer racks and areas.
- Attend to remote Hands and Eyes Request for colocation customers.
- Assist with the maintenance of all core electrical and mechanical systems
- Ensure that facility problems are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Prepares daily activities reports and feedback to his team leader regarding his domain or any other Orange domains to enable his team leader to escalate the issue to the involved party.
- Ability to conduct all the required tests for the equipment, like generators,cooling system,rectifiers, stationary Batteries,UPS'S ,…using international standards to feedback the results to enable the team leader to define priorities of replacement
- Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills, Computer Skills;
- - B.S. Degree in electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 1-3 years’ experience.
- - Success in exam dedicated to this position.
- - Successful completion of the career path training courses.