Job title: Senior Business Processes Analyst
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Identify, design & continuously improve the processes of quality management systems within the group to ensure that processes are well established, implemented.
- Conduct quality internal audits on the performance of the Quality Management System, report the audit findings and identify corrective / preventive actions; to ensure the effective implementation of the systems in compliance with the international standards & identify any opportunity of improvement
- Follow up on the implementation of the EFQM Excellence Model requirements in the company to ensure the compliance of the Organizational Management system to the Excellence Standard .
- Run quality projects required by the different entities in the Group to optimize process, increase efficiency, introduce a positive financial impact and achieve the optimum level of management and customer satisfaction.
- Act as a quality stream leader for projects/ service/ product/ in order to enhance the capability of processes, increase revenue and/or reduce cost and meet customers' expectations.
- Analyze, re-engineer processes, and follow up the implementation of introduced activities through KPIs monitoring in order to ensure the effectiveness of the introduced improvements and the availability of resources.
- Report to the direct manager on the progress in the different tasks /projects assigned and suggest future actions.
- Communication Skills, Presentation Skills;
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, computer engineering or Business Administration
- 2 to 4 Years of experience in Quality related posts, quality control, quality assurance, process re-engineering
- Knowledge and experience in applying Quality Standards
- Quality internal audit experience; ISO 9001 auditor / ISO lead auditor is a must