Job title: Infrastructure Operations Administrator
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Excellent knowledge in Operating system: Windows, Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu, Solaris, ..etc, in addtion to High availability, VMware virtualization, Containerization and backup services.
- Good knowledge in HW: Oracle/SUN, IBM, EMC, DELL and HP.
- Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP and VPN) is required.
- Concepts of (NFS, CIFS,FTP,SFTP, TELNET, SSH) is required.
- Responsible & Maintaining accurate documentation and records for the storage and backup infrastructure Assist in the build of storage and backup/recovery infrastructure;
- Ability to automate processes and write scripts in some administrative language (Perl, Shell, Ansible ..etc).
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues & problems on production environments.
- Deployment of new clients to the existing infrastructure
- Ensure that all services are consistently available to the business customers
- Complete proactive and preventive system upgrades on a timely basis to avoid any potential failures.
- Willing to be on call 24/7/365.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD process and DevOps tools such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible …etc in order tyo support container-based applications and services.
- Manage the operations of DevOps tools in terms of infrastructure layers (HW, OS, ..etc).
- Develops and maintains documentation required for operational procedures, troubleshooting aids, and technical analyses for products, features, and capabilities.
- Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills;
- - Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or MIS.
- - Fresh graduate up to 2 years maximum experience.
- - Basic understanding of HW & SAN technologies and principals.
- - Good knowledge in OS management, mainly MS Windows & Linux falvors.
- - RedHat Certification is prefferred.
- - Shell Scripting experience is nice to have.
- - Basic understanding of virtualization & containerization technologies.
- - Excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- - knowledge in Large Corporate applications , with integrated end-to-end infrastructure IT services covering the areas of Data Centre Sites, (Unix,Microsoft), Backup/Recovery, Monitoring, and Scheduling system tools.
- - Good knowledge & Experience in Project Management.