Job title: Enterprise Business Solution Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Configures, test and support end user equipment and networks (modems, routers, switches and ,LAN,WAN networks) for Key account customers to meet customer needs.
- Conduct the new technologies installation jobs provided by Orange to meet customer demands with high quality.
- Implements the new connections, transfer, upgrade or downgrade & cancellation for all types of leased lines with high quality in specific time.
- Repairs the faults for all types of leased lines with high quality to achieve fault clearance time target
- Full coordination with digital services pilot through receiving, closing and escalation of work orders to have updated database & accurate closing time.
- Tests & prepare the IPVPN, ILL, MCPE & PRI access lines to ensure the line quality according to each type of digital services threshold values.
- Handle end-to-end service delivery for special events and seasonal projects requirements (including ILL, WiFi enabling and internal LAN support for all type of devices and portable equipment).
- Applies regulations and safety rules to reflect good image to Orange customers.
- Good Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency;
- - Good knowledge of digital services & standards.
- - Driving license.
- - Good Knowledge in Computer networks (CCNA certificate preferable).
- - BA Telecommunication, Computer, and electrical engineer with 2 years experience.