Job title: Customer Care Projects Expert
Job typeFull time
- Act as a project manager for different projects in the customer relations, projects may vary from agile to waterfall, such as digital channels roadmap with digital transformation team.
- Consolidate the budgeting and expenditure within all CR external vendors and Internal budgets.
- Play a team member role in the projects where the role may have specific actions that contributes to the overall objective of the project.
- Act as centralized focal point for all customer relations directorate actions and initiatives with either CMU departments or other units and external parties.
- Follow up on customer relations MOM, actions & projects implementation & commitment to deadlines, alert management for support needed or delay in delivery.
- Consolidate all customer relations departments (documents, slides & sheets).
- Manage as required COPC standards within the customer relations COPC roadmap.
- Consolidate the performance reports for all CR departments in the weekly and monthly meetings.
- Plan and initiate the weekly and monthly meetings for customer relations.
- Support the CR director with all adhoc requests.
- Project Management, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills;
- University Degree in business administration , computer science or industrial engineering
- 5 -7 years in experience where min 3 in managing projects