Job title: Senior Customer Insights Analyst
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Design, Measure and report periodic comprehensive and ongoing performance dashboards including NPS, QoS and Dynamic Voice of Customer surveys and measures for all interfacing operations to stakeholder management.
- Fully analyze customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction metrics with assessment of process implementation and recommend specific opportunities of improvement.
- Execute data analysis assignments to support customer experience process owners, and identifying process and customer experience improvement opportunities based upon qualitative and quantitative customer feedback.
- End to End Processes Performance Reviews to ensure effective deployment of designed processes.
- Ensure that a performed service adheres to a defined set of quality criteria agreed in the company or meets the requirements of the customers by conducting mystery shopping/calling activities and reporting the results to management.
- Support Customer Experience with the design of the end-end customer journey of the projects and services from the customer experience perspectives.
- Serve as the “point of contact” for all QoS dashboards and Voice of Customer reports.
- Ensure effective action plans are in place by operations to improve customer satisfaction results, based on voice of customer, KPIs periodic achievement and call back reports.
- Create and animate initiatives towards promoting a Customer-Centric culture.
- Communication Skills, Analytical and research skills;
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering/ Business Administration or IT
- 3-5 Years of experience preferably in quality-related work, data analysis and reporting, Six Sigma, and Project Management methodology