Job title: Network Operations Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Maintain Fixed & Data Network availability of the designated links and ensure full compliance to the Service Level Agreement
- Analyze and track all issues pertaining to Fixed & Data Network fault management, through the trouble ticketing system
- Rectify remote and on-site network equipment failure and performance-degraded links
- assist Fixed & Data TL in preparing all needed reports & KPI's related to this domain
- Liaise with technologies vendors and evaluate their performance in the designated area
- Ensure that Service Operation KPIs related to troubleshooting, escalation, and fault management are met
- Maintain complete Fixed & Data network documentation for fault localization and timely resolution.
- Assist NW Operations TL to plan periodic preventive maintenance of the Fixed & Data equipment
- Assist NW Operations TL in acceptance testing and handover/takeover activity.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for Fixed & Data ( Engineering, NOC,…) issues and escalate to the Management if issues are not resolved in the agreed time frames
- Conducts and supervises preventive & corrective maintenance activities for all fixed & Data NW operation elements to minimize faults occurrence outage time to be in accordance with adopted standards of quality of service and processes.
- Expands NW elements to fulfill orange customers’ demands
- Redeploys & Optimize Operation network elements to maximize network usage to reduce operational cost.
- Improving the overall performance of the team through the implementation of lean initiatives including standard work.
- Good Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, Leadership skills (Organization.), English Language Proficiency;
- - Good Command in English.
- - teamwork spirit.
- - Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- - Clear, logical thinker with the ability to solve problems.
- - Availability for extended hours & Working under pressure resistance.
- - Good communication skills with the ability to motivate the assembly team.
- - Strong communication and leadership skills.
- - Possess a thorough understanding of the maintenance of Fixed & Data systems.