Job title: Fabrication Labs & Innovation Hub Manager
Job typeFull time
- FabLabs Management :
- Participate in the layout of the workplaces.
- Ensure the proper functioning and maintenance of equipment (machines, furniture, etc.).
- Ensure the technical and administrative management of the space, in particular through the implementation of internal regulations, access management, registrations and schedules.
- Coordinate visits and ensure compliance with the operating charter and the use of equipment.
- Interact with other Fablabs in the network in the group to consolidate the maker community.
- Document, share good practices and evaluate methods according to a plan.
- Maintain an inventory of the technical resources of the Fablab Solidaire.
- help in the design of training according to the different target populations.
- Report to director indicators relating to finance and business development.
- FabLab Animation.
- Organize and promote events related to the Fablabs and innovation Hub.
- Set up an event calendar to support the notoriety of the FabLabs.
- Ensure the documentation of projects carried out in the Fablab Solidaire.
- Supporting idea bearers, Startups in the realization of their projects.
- Develop technological solutions for different projects.
- Manage Innovation HUb operations planning and space from A to Z.
- Develops relations with companies and partners.
- Ensures the monitoring of trainees work placement and continous evaluation and contracts.
- Develops the fab labs and innovation hub offering and positioning.
- Recruiting all department team.
- Coordinating the sourcing and finance processes on contracts with partners - Welcoming new cohorts and ensuring they are well-integrated .
- keep connection with graduates.
- Participating in trainee progress stages and evaluation.
- Setting academy KPIS and monitor and report performance against set indicators and plans.
- Manage any other responsibility requested by the director
- Good Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, Leadership skills (Organization.);
- Bachelor in IT , Computer Science , Computer Engineering.
- 7 -10 years experience
- MBA is a plus
- Interest in the theme of Fablabs and innovation hubs and their challenges
- Knowledge and use of numerically controlled machines (milling machine, laser engraver, 3D printers).
- Skills in open source 2D and 3D digital design tools, software development (Processing, Pure Data, Open Framework…) and electronics (Arduino, RaspberryPi).