Job title: Network, service platform, IT and Services Supervisory Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- To Supervise the networks alarms on 24/7.
- To handle the customer individual/mass complaints on 24/7 according to the agreed ITN-BU SLAs.
- To diagnose faults properly so that faults are dispatched to the right team and on-time (to save time, cost & efforts).
- To report faults (through FT creation & phone calls) on time.
- To create incident SMS for all types of incidents (minor, major & critical) to alert all concerned in ITN and BUs.
- To apply the escalation procedure when faults exceed the target TTR (Time To Repair).
- To follow-up with the faults resolutions until they are finally resolved.
- To support the field teams in minimizing the outages durations.
- To be an active player in the “crisis management” processes.
- To act as information gateway internally and externally (SPOC).
- To provide "networks faults analysis"/"network unavailability per cause" reports.
- Communication Skills, Computer Skills;
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Electronics , and Computer Engineering
- Knowledge in Mobile NW (LTE, 3G, 2G), Data NW (ADSL, LL ..etc), Transmission NW (SDH/PDH), Fixed Swithcing (PSTN/OCB) & TDM LL platforms (Tellindus)
- Knowledge in IT systems, Databases, and Operating Systems ( Win, Unix ..etc).
- Fluent in English , written and spoken.
- Communication and analytical skills.
- Steadiness under pressure of work.