Job title: Cards Expert
Job typeFull time
- Controls the issuance and renewal of cards by the organization.
- coordinates with vendor and acquirer staff in the day-to-day performance and card transactions behavior.
- Manages the daily activities for the company's card operation (Issuing & Acquiring), payment processing, mailings, and associated support functions.
- Designs and implements credit/Prepaid card operations policies and procedures and recommends changes to increase efficiency.
- Check Cards Reconciliation process and ensure its accurate implementation.
- Enforce Cards Operations & Stock management Process and maintain the inventory of blank cards.
- Monitor ATM cash withdrawals, transactions limits, outstanding balances, and collections.
- Follow customer base KPIs and come up with actions.
- Responsible for Customer Experience "CX" & brand awareness
- Market analysis to follow up and benchmark competitor activities.
- launch new promotions / services / features to enhance the customer journey and the customer base.
- Set up a cards marketing function including developing a strategy, reporting, performance assessment, marketing, and operation with external and internal partners.
- Collaborate Operations, Customer Base and Loyalty team, Legal team and Orange Jordan Marketing Team to develop efficient operational (briefing, approvals, analysis etc.) and governance processes.
- Be the powerhouse behind end-to-end campaign development; leading an innovative campaign strategy, execution, optimization, and analysis.
- customer complaints management , disputes between OM and acquirer
- Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills, Computer Skills;
- - University degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economic.
- - 5 to 7 total years of experience and 1 to 3 years minimum experience in Cards and payment management.