Job title: Site Building Controller
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Conduct Site Survey with concerned departments such as radio engineers, transmission engineers for acquiring radio access network (RAN ) site.
- Negotiate with Owner to get best rent price based on area and company policy
- Conduct agreements with the owner and collect the properties related to the site.
- get permit to occupy letter by applying to municipalities related contract & property documents, preliminary to start constructions.
- hand over the site to civil team and agree on the site structure and sign.
- prepare site folder and upload the data to image link for documentation and update filing room.
- ensure good relationship with owners and to arrange for access for other teams where needed.
- Renew expired contracts.
- Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills;
- - one year of experience dealing with customers or 3rd party entities.
- - Bachelor’s degree of civil engineering or telecommunication engineering, electronic engineering.