Job title: Performance Analysis Manager
Job typeFull time
- Perform thorough and continued analysis of Orange money activity, cost and revenue and propose financial optimization
- Coordinate and accompany the Finance department in the preparation of monthly and annual closing (P & L, balance sheet, tax package, etc.);
- Proceed to the level 2 control of the monthly and annual closing.
- Elaborate in relation with Finance the monthly financial reporting
- Analyzing variance between actual vs budget expending
- Elaborate Central Bank of Jordan and Orange Money Group report
- Elaborate and control with Finance the daily reconciliation of trust funds to ensure e-value match up with physical bank balances
- Carry out all the financial controls related to the management of the float and trust accounts
- Ensure the implementation of level 1 controls of financial operations by Orange Money teams
- Carry out level 2 controls on financial activities
- Control the effectiveness and completeness of the accounting of Orange Money operations
- Ensure the drafting and updating of all procedures related to financial and accounting activities
- Perform all Level 2 controls on payment transactions on Orange Money bank accounts
- Monitor the monthly inventories of all stocks and the le level 2 control of end-of-year inventory work
- Control the quality of the service contracts signed with the suppliers of the Orange Money
- Ensure compliance with all tax regulations
- Elaborate the projection and forecasting of Orange Money Revenue and annual budget
- Elaborate the P&L of the different offers and coordinate the approval with Finance Department
- Analyze on a monthly basis the Orange Money revenue per service and ensure all service are profitable
- Ensure operation within budget by monitoring and tracking of spending- Elaborate the daily, weekly and monthly Orange Money business report including all the activities (ITN, Distribution, Customer Care, Finance)
- Develop a geographical marketing report of Orange Money to follow up the incoming and outgoing customers, the service penetration and revenues per zone and the different Money transfer corridors.
- Elaborate all distribution and business to business reporting
- Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Analytical and research skills, Computer Skills;
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification is a plus: CPA /ACA / ACCA
- MBA qualification is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- 8 to 10 years experience in Finance and Finance related fileds.