Job title: Marketing Expert
Job typeFull time
- Participating on identifing the customer needs for Fixed , ADSL & mobile bundles , offers and services.
- Participate in building and implementing marketing planning and roadmaps for Pro segment Fixed , ADSL & mobile offers and bundles.
- Manage and follow up the products & offers development and deployment following TTM.
- monitor products & offers performance and implement corrective actions.
- Create offers & promotions to increase usage, increase subscriber base.
- Prepare business case - Initiate and follow-up communication for offers/promotions - Follow up the offers activations, revenues ,achieving targets and usage analysis.
- Work with concerned parties to facilitate customer journey, decrease churn, enhance loyalty and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with Direct Marketing team to coordinate Direct marketing activities to increase sales - Monitor & enhance sales and after sales processed in all sales channels and generate prospective lists.
- Work with Go to Market to coordinate for internal training & support on new offers / promotions.
- Prepare operational plans and financial plans for the offers and the Base .
- Follow up with technocenter and VAS team for new innovative products.
- Dealing with sales feedback and related complaints received from end users through front liners.
- Work with Marketing Planning, Performance to follow up and monitor competitor’s actions.
- Work with Marketing New Business (Content & Portal) to promote offers & services and define value added service
- Communication Skills, Presentation Skills;
- University degree in Marketing, Business adminstration, Telecommunications engineering.
- 5years experience in Telecommunication, with minimum 3 years experience in Sales & Marketing.