Job title: Senior Data Engineering Analyst - (Java Developer)
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Collected, edited, processed, and distributed the data required in the data information systems - Build and maintain in depth knowledge of the data and its availability and use in a business context .
- Master data ingestion techniques (functional mapping source-target) and structure the data into comprehensive models (logical data models) .
- Assure that data processes are auditable and legal, and quality and security compliant.
- Maintain Data Warehouse design life-cycle standard when compiling new development projects, comprising design plan, test plan, process flow, implementation plan and final documentation.
- Coordinate with Business users to update business rules for ETL and Reports when introducing new product, service or new analytical requirement.
- Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills;
- - Computer Science, Software engineering or Computer Engineering BSc degree.
- - Total experience from 2 to 4 years.
- - performance analysis and tuning of the SQL code .
- - Good knowledge in relational database system(Oracle , Sql Server) .
- - Working with Etl&Elt tools like (ODI , OWB).
- - Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- - experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets.