Job title: Senior Intelligent Network Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Leads IN projects with moderate complexity and contributes to highly complex projects milestones to ensure successful commercial launch for projects within time plan with no outages.
- Prepare and present projects status and milestones according to department projects plan.
- Support junior engineers in building skills and technical competences to make them aware of network elements architecture by knowledge transfer under team leader supervision.
- Responsible for IN offers and systems design, dimensioning, planning and upgrades (Charging system elements ,Zebra, USSD, CCN,OCC,.
- Working with business teams to implement new offers and to ensure:
- Best practice technical design and deployment.
- Full offers testing to avoid any customer complains.
- Successful Commercial launch for offers within requested launch date.
- No network outages or interruption or unexpected network load and utilization.
- Improve customer experience and journey.
- Meeting BU's objectives in term of IN revenue and cost optimization.
- Responsible to integrate any IN systems with mobile and fixed networks, billing system, VAS, monitoring… etc according to universal standards (ISUP,MAP,INAP,SMPP, Diameter,.
- etc) to ensure successful commercial launch for projects or business requests.
- Working with the supplier to fix SW bugs and implemention any new features related to IN systems.
- Supporting operational teams for troubleshooting and maintaining offers/promotions in case of any abnormal behavior or for any system related bugs.
- Working with business team to evaluate a supplier for any new requetsed IN service and convert business requirements to technical ones.
- Prepare reports and presentation for the management to facilitate the decision making process.
- Support the marketing department for the commercial use of IN systems features by preparing feasibility studies and explanatory document for the new features that business can get benefit from.
- Prepare short/long term Key Performance indicators for IN systems reports and utilization monitoring.
- Support the billing, sales, CC, DWS & RA departments for all IN commercial launches.
- Develop USSD menus related to offers and services.
- Prepare netowrk impact report for new IN offers and services
- Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills;
- - Minimum of 2 years experience at IN or Similar domain.
- - Bsc. degree in Telecommunication,Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.