Job title: Senior Billing Specialist
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Issue wholesale international traffic services and Data invoices based on the interconnection systems reports and according to the contracts/agreements with operators.
- Send national/international invoices to the concerned operators.
- Ensure that all incoming invoices have been received duly on time and mange storing and accessing these documents in an easy way.
- Data entry of wholesale invoices and relevant records on wholesale billing system
- Post customer’s payments into the accounts receivable system and verifies that the correct customer’s account is credited with the correct amount.
- To follow up collection of wholesale outstanding dues on national and international operators.
- Checks and validate all incoming international and national invoices from telecom operators, and document any discrepancy.
- Collect and organize traffic data received from incoming statements, to facilitate the management of traffic discrepancies.
- Contact operators to solve disputes and discrepancies over rates, traffic & payments with coordination with related account manager.
- Produce needed reports like ITN6 reports, commission, etc...
- Produce cost/revenue estimations as requested by management.
- Coordinate and forward invoice totals to financial department for financial books keeping.
- Create and maintain a filing system for invoices/statements/settlements, etc.
- Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Analytical and research skills, Computer Skills;
- - Bachelor degree in Accounting, Marketing or Business Administration.
- - 3 to 5 years experience in billing to handle incoming payments, outgoing invoices and other billing functions