Job title: Coding Center Trainer
Job LevelSenior Team Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Focus on supporting the activities using assigned technologies and programming languages throughout the training course.
- Get acquainted with the course content (material, activities, projects…) and the pedagogical objectives of the training.
- Establish an outline and schedule for the training course according to the defined content, in conjunction with the team leader.
- Participate in the recruitment of the trainees within the cohort / trainings and sessions.
- Identify with the team the digital and educational actors that could get involved throughout the training course.
- Ensure the smooth running of the training and to accompany the cohort on a daily basis by: Mobilizing innovative and unique pedagogical techniques.
- Supervising the technical and pedagogical advancement of the cohort.
- Encouraging meetings between the trainees and their project stakeholders on a basis that allows them to fully-complete it in a timely manner.
- Report cohort progress to the team leader and carry out the tasks and action/corrective items given to them.
- Participate in any pedagogical/technical meeting/TOT related to the department, as well as in meetings related to project management and supervision.
- Issue a pedagogical report on the training and the cohort.
- Provide any new technology that may be added to the roadmap to the trainees after learning it then integrate it within the curriculum.
- Problem Solving, Communication Skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- +1 year of experience in full-stack web development