Job title: Sales & Services Advisor - West Amman
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
- To achieve sales targets of products and services lines.
- Handle & interact with customers in a professional manner respecting the company’s policies & procedures, and maintaining shop KPI’s (waiting time, sales achievements, mystery shopping,…).
- Resolve all issues related to after sales, i.e
- receiving and sending handsets from / to repair centers in coordination with the Back Office team.
- Retain customers through handling subscription cancellation (upon customer's request) in courtesy and by reporting it to the specialized team
- Accurate cash handling, data entry, and complying with company selling procedures and policies.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest promotions, services, products and developments by benefiting from all info channels such as (ozone, help desk, and sales academy).
- Confirm to all confidential information pertaining to company or individual customers and not to disclose or reveal any of the information to unauthorized persons or agency.
- Comply to customer contracts filling standards and rules.
- Inform direct management of any mistake either human, financial, or system mistakes on the spot.
- Provide constant and reliable feedback to Supervisor/Manager on issues related to company products, services, market related, or any issue that can affect the business (network problem, system's failure/outage…etc).
- Provide daily financial and system reports and mistake to shop manager.
- Utilize the TCRM system to log all cases that were not solved in shop, and communicate with the concerned stakeholder when needed.
- Take full responsibility of the customer visiting the concerned shop by not transferring him/her to any other shop without direct management approval.
- Participate in the company's business activities as requested by Manager
- Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Accounting or Business Administration
- 1 year of experience in related field