Job title: Cybersecurity Operations Analyst
Job typeFull time
Job LevelFresh Graduate
- Work as Layer-2 Cybersecurity analyst in the SOC setup to validate detected alerts and incidents reported by Level 1 analysts according to a predefined set of procedures.
- Responsible for incident handling by following the applied processes and procedures of incident response cycle with security and ITN stakeholders.
- Handle Cyber-Forensics tasks and network Forensics missions.
- Contribute in planning, implementing, and upgrading Cybersecurity measures and controls.
- Take part in conducting vulnerability scanning and security assessment for the network infrastructure, hosts, and applications with the support of the seniors in the department.
- Take part in conducting penetration testing for the different applications and infrastructure with the direct guidance of the cybersecurity experts in the department.
- Take part in preparing the required evidences for digital forensic investigation and analysis as requested.
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Computer Skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity,Network security, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 1-3 years of experience in the Cybersecurity aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols.
- Cybersecurity certified courses either part of undergraduate program or through external accredited certificates such as CEH, CND, CHFI, …