Job title: Job Coach - Limited Contract
- Engage broader ecosystem in and outside of Recruitment to promote the school and gain continuous traction & communication.
- Solicit various media channels to promote the program.
- Manage all Life & Leadership Skills trainings (content / delivery format & schedule) with our private and corporate partners of the ecosystem.
- Personal Growth & Development bi-weekly individual meetings with all students in live cohort; and have overall view on progress and general status of student within broader learning environment.
- Support the Academy Manager & Lead trainers also to intimate training on day-to-day managerial activities and the social impact measurement of the academy.
- Prospect and develop partnerships with potential employers.
- Support and council the trainees in their actions to look for an internship and a job.
- Evaluate the students’ performance in order to help them determine their next step after graduation.
- Keep the students updated with job opportunities shared by employers.
- Follow-up with the students during their internship/employment.
- Work with students to overcome any issue that could undermine their training or career's success.
- Track students’ records and statistics and provide reports to supervisor as needed.
- Coordinate with the academies’ teams(managers, trainers, coordinators..etc) to provide students with best benefit of the program.
- Good Communication, Problem Solving;
- Bachelor degree in information technology or business administration
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Previous working experience as a Job Coach