Job title: health, Safety, environment & Industrial Hygiene advisor
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Update and maintain health and safety procedures and the organizations safety statement in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Supervises HQ building cleaning works according to specified programs and procedures to guarantee a generally accepted hygiene standards and meet the healthy work environment conditions.
- Supervise and coordinate the daily cleaning operations in any OJ buildings outside the HQ building as per the dept
- plans and upon manager request.
- Implement, enforce and monitor the endorsed required health, safety & environmental programs, plans, procedures and guidelines for all OJ assets.
- Manage transactions of Safety tools and equipment’s including issuing, receiving, shortages, employee PPE clearance and maintain stock lists
- Supervise regular maintenance to safety tools and equipment’s in coordination with concerned business units and maintain its records
- to conduct regular field inspection visits to assure employee compliance with HSE rules and procedures
- Conduct OJ site visits and provide feedback to HSE management about the existing safety and health conditions including fire protection systems
- Provides HSE management with regular reporting, as required for the purpose of improving safety and health domains and prepare memorandums for the employees regarding pertinent safety issues
- Conduct incident and accident investigation to find out root causes and propose control measures to avoid its recurrence
- Supervise the proper implementation of medical screening test in coordination with concerned units and ministry of health
- Develops and distributes safety manuals and instruction and communicate best safety practice to protect from injuries or accidents.
- Maintain an updated cleaners records / database and daily time attendance records.
- Conduct field visits to all OJ sites , buildings ,premises in all governates to verify the quality of cleaning process and services as planned and when required.
- Supervise and coordinate the cleaning work assignments for OJ locations outside the contracted buildings .
- Supervise and coordinate the daily office supplies received from suppliers and contractors such as drinking water , paper tissues , air fresheners ,….
- Coordinate and follow up on the implementation of other cleaning contracts such as pest control contract for all contracted buildings
- Supervise and control all office properties movements and transfer within for cleaning services needs and purposes within OJ building offices
- Reporting to management on all issues related to cleaning daily works when required.
- Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Presentation Skills, Analytical and research skills, Computer Skills;
- - Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- - Prefable to have an accredited as Occupational health and safety specialist by ministry of labor
- - Must have International NASP or NEBOS certification in occupational health & Safety.