Job title: Backend System Expert
Job typeFull time
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Excellent knowledge in Operating system: Windows, Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu, Solaris, ..etc, in addtion to High availability, VMware virtualization, Containerization and backup services.
- Good knowledge in HW: Oracle, IBM, DELL and HP.
- Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP and VPN) is required.
- Basic knowledge in SAN/NAS, Backup, Recovery, Archiving …components
- Concepts of (NFS, CIFS,FTP,SFTP, TELNET, SSH) is required.
- Ability to automate processes and write scripts in some administrative language (Perl, Shell, Ansible ..etc).
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues & problems on production environments.
- Deployment of new clients to the existing infrastructure
- Ensure that all services are consistently available to the business customers
- Complete proactive and preventive system upgrades on a timely basis to avoid any potential failures.
- Willing to be on call 24 /7 /365.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD process and DevOps tools such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible …etc in order tyo support container-based applications and services.
- Manage the operations of DevOps tools in terms of infrastructure layers (HW, OS, ..etc).
- Develops and maintains documentation required for operational procedures, troubleshooting aids, and technical analyses for products, features, and capabilities.
- Project Management, Good Communication, Problem Solving, English Language Proficiency, Presentation Skills;
- - Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or CIS.
- - 5 to 7 years continuous professional technical experience in IT technology with qualified certifications, achievement track record & training in the above mentioned Accountability Technical Areas.
- - Solid understanding of HW,Microsft products and virtualization technologies and principals.
- - Solid knowledge in OS management, mainly Windows servers.
- - Microsoft Certification is preferred.
- - Shell Scripting experience is a must.
- - Professional understanding of virtualization & containerization technologies.
- - Excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- - knowledge in Large Corporate applications , with integrated end-to-end infrastructure IT services covering the areas of Data Centre Sites, (Unix,Microsoft), Backup/Recovery, Monitoring, and Scheduling system tools.
- - Good knowledge & Experience in Project Management.
- - Leadership, Team player, Organized, Systematic and logical approach to work order.
- - Highly reactive and work under pressure.
- - Excellent Planning, Organizational and interpersonal written and spoken in English and Arabic.
- - High ability to motivate and interact effectively with both Senior management and technical staff.
- - Strong communication and presentation skills.