Job title: Performance and Analysis Expert
Job typeFull time
- Develop a medium and long-term reporting roadmap and infrastructure and automate as appropriate
- Support the development of tools and infrastructure to scale operations, increase efficiencies, and improve quality of results.
- Work independently or collaboratively throughout the complete analytics lifecycle including data extraction/preparation, analysis/modeling, feedback collection/follow up and presentation of results.
- Work on yearly budget for all EBU segments
- Create dashboards analyzing trends of major KPIs per EBU segment
- Pro-actively analyze data to uncover insights that increase business value and impact
- Collaborate with multiple product owners on a wide range of analytical support from reporting and ad-hoc requests to large-scale cross-functional engagements
- English Language Proficiency, Presentation Skills, Analytical and research skills, Computer Skills;
- - Bachelor Degree in marketing , Business Administration, finance Or IT
- - Data analysis (extraction/preparation, manipulation and analysis) solid experience is must
- - 5-7 years experience in performance management and analytics role.