Job title: Senior Human Resources Coordinator
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
- Manages employees’ working hours through defining the working hours on the time attendance system, each according to their shift work schedule.
- Calculates the employees’ annual balances for all employees
- - Responsible for issuing employees’ badges
- - Collects employees’ fingerprints.
- Manages the time attendance system (software and hardware) and coordinate with the supplier to solve the TA problems
- - Replaces and installs TA machines and access reader upon request.
- Solves the TA booking employees for the ones that forget card, booking problem and network problems).
- Creates time attendance shortages report on monthly basis
- Responsible to communicate with the concerned employees.
- Good Communication, English Language Proficiency, Analytical and research skills, Computer Skills;
- - Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MIS or IT.
- - 3 years experience in a support function
- - Good knowledge in HR (Policies & Procedures)