Job title: Green Program Leader
Job typeFull time
- Coordinate and ensure environmental compliance and SDG impact standards of all Orange Jordan environment streams: circular economy, Energy efficiency, renewable energy and Fleet
- To be part and support the execution of existing and planned audits, analyses and reports environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies
- Lead and Follow up and support on the results of carried impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce Orange's environmental risks and financial impact.
- Promotes, raises awareness internally and externally at all levels on all channels on environmental issues and responsibilities in coordination with the concerned departments
- Responsible for developing and monitoring agreed carbon reduction pathways and targets and report on the company progress towards Net Zero, in addition to do CO2 emission calculation produced by Orange Jordan.
- Communicating and marketing sustainable and green campaigns showing performance indicators to internal and external stakeholders
- Act as the company lead specialist and technical advisor for the company in matters relating to energy efficiency and carbon reduction
- Working with Go green stream team for the further development of company Carbon Management and Energy Transition services , including Carbon Capture, Use and Storage (CCUS), Hydrogen, Geothermal, Carbon Offsets and Markets, Methane Management and the Carbon Intensity of energy supply
- Explore to invest in external environment related projects that are aligned with the CSR and sustainable strategy
- Supporting the development of industry accreditation bodies to implement standards in cooperation with other units HR-ITN and Finance that verify emissions performance metrics
- Develops strategic partnerships to meet the carbon emissions reduction goals of the Climate action plan, energy conservation programs, sustainability.
- Working on the development, finding best solution and implementation of sustainable energy in coordination with all concerned units
- Collaborate proactively and effectively across service and organizational boundaries and build a strong network of committed stakeholders to deliver the company carbon reduction targets.
- Seek environment funds to support the community under the CSR environment strategy.
- To take part in environment risk assessment report - Vigilance Report for Orange Group and contribute the environment section for the annual Sustainability Report.
- Create a local benchmark comparison with other operators
- Project Management, Communication Skills;
- Bachelor degree in environmental management and technology , environmental management and Land, Water and Environment or Agricultural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experiences
- Genuine interest in and understanding of environmental issues, relevant legislation and renewable energy sources, energy efficiency and circular economy