Job title: Field Sales Advisor
- Implement field sales action plans as provided by team leaders and follow up targets to make sure that achieved results meet set target
- Maintain high readiness standards in personal look, uniform discipline, presence , provided (Flyers ,visit cards , phone sets packages, PPCs, sales forms, contracts, mobiles, ...) to reflect positive and professional Orange image.
- Follow up ethical field sales codes of practices that covers all personal appearance aspects , introducing self and approaching customer professionally, provided with competent skills needed to open and close the sales deal in spot from 1st visit.
- To meet potential customers at their premises and carefully study their needs and provide the right sales advice of the right product or service to meet their requirements.
- To be aware of all Orange catalogue provided offers, services and sales challenges programs to answer all customers inquires and achieve sales target .
- To keep daily track of own sales achievements Versus sales targets and exert high sales performance records to benefit from provided commissioning reward elements
- To coordinate for appointments with interested customers in Tele sales lists and make sure that all needed documents to complete the sales deal at their premises are ready as to increase the probability of closing the sales deal on spot .
- To apply Orange sales processes & sales guidelines procedures while dealing with customer during welcoming, presenting JT offerings, signing the contract and processing sales request in the system to reflect high sales professional standards .
- Receive Feedback from the customers about all sales aspects to be communicated to field sales management for studying & promoting better sales performance .
Communication Skills, Computer Skills;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Administration or relevant field.
- 0-1 years experience in sales field.
05 Jan, 2023
06 Mar, 2023