Job title: Networks Security Expert
Job typeFull time
FunctionsNetwork & Information Security
- Design, implement, test, tune, and maintain enterprise-class Networks/Systems cybersecurity platforms and services to mitigate current and emerging threats while ensuring operational resilience and alignment to target Security Architecture, frameworks, and the business and technology strategies.
- Define and maintain technical security standards and key controls of Security infrastructure.
- Work on new security engineering projects in all security domains according to pre-defined time plans and project scope.
- Work on investigations & forensics for root cause analysis and impact assessments of affected critical Networks, systems or data and manage the necessary short & long corrective action plans from security perspective.
- Keeps security platforms, devices & appliances up-to-date and continuously tuned and updates solutions/devices configurations, network policies, and rules according to best practices and related vendors’ specifications & recommendations.
- Ensures availability for all internal & external security services & solutions by establishing and maintaining disaster-recovery when needed, backup plans and access policies to ensure minimum service down-time.
- Write and maintain technical documentation including design docs, test plans, project plans, procedures, incident reports and troubleshooting guidelines.
- Participate in proposing, implementing, assessing and maintaining controls necessary to protect networks, systems, software & data in accordance with security requirements in all domains.
- Part of job responsibilities is to work in action plans during predefined maintenance windows for installation of networks/systems security devices either remotely or in Orange data centers.
- Teamwork Skills, Communication, Adaptability, English Language Proficiency, Computer Skills;
- - Bachelor's Degree in Computer or Telecom Engineering or IT equivalent field.
- - Graduate degree in Cyber Security related fields is a plus.
- - 3-5 years experience working in an information security or network security related fields in an enterprise reputable environment.
- - Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet Network Security Certifications or Cyber Defense GIAC certifications is a plus.