Job title: Budget Controlling Team Leader
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Leader
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Deliver assistance and support for a variety of ad hoc initiatives, including financial systems improvements, process enhancements, and the like.
- Ensure that budgeting planning is in line with the long terms strategic plan of the Unit and the Company.
- Comply with the approved policies for budgeting in terms of managing of the budgeting process and the set Deadlines.
- Assist in projecting future financial needs, taking into considerations the various projects undertaken by the unit, also help ITN management to identify proper financial resources.
- Consolidate the data for budget presentation and also provide an overview of the financial status of all the operations for all Directorates.
- Arrange the appropriate templates to prepare the budget by all concerned Directorates.
- Receive the budget estimates from all Directorates and critically examines them for correctness, completeness; and compliance with established procedures, regulations, and Unit’s objectives.
- Implement and maintain reporting control processes, also communicate and resolve all reporting issues.
- Motivate, appraise and develop reporting staff by supervising the implementation of coaching, training and management development plans.
- Prepare detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies & amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year
- This is to be done in coordination with the concerned Directors.
- Implement, document, maintain and review including proper analytical review of the operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Review spending requests to ensure budget availability and proper allocation of cost.
- Prepare monthly provisions in coordination with the requester and accounting.
- English Language Proficiency, Presentation Skills;
- BA degree in Accounting, Finance , Economy.
- At least 5 years’ overall experience including 2 years managing team.
- Experience in all major aspects of finance ,accounting and budgeting through handling of related portfolios.
- Experience in similar industry preferred.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of reporting requirements.
- Good knowledge of Orange’s operating and business environment.