Job title: Fraud and AML Expert
Job typeFull time
- Complete customer risk rating , fraud risk and AML assessment control documents in a timely manner.
- Handling AML alerts and perform advanced AML investigations.
- Monitor, investigate and report suspicious financial activities in term of anti-Financial crime and Fraud prevention.
- Ensure KYC/KYA files are accurate, complete and well-substantiated and completed within the specified timeframe.
- Investigate and assess alerts relating to potential money laundering risks in the organization.
- Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of activities and transactions considered suspicious.
- Collect documentary proof,build and maintain case files for transactions deemed suspicious.
- Arrange weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Ensure proper record-keeping of data collected and analyzed.
- Ensure an effective optimization of the Transaction Monitoring tool through timely rationalization/creation of rules basis trends.
- Be the touch point with the Orange fruad team.
- Other tasks assigned by Risk & Compliance Manager from time to time related to AML/CTF.
- Prepare SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) report for any suspicious behavior.
- Submit SAR’s to the financial intelligence unit and follow up with them on any inquires.
- Submit report to the Board of Directors and the management about the SAR reports
- Problem Solving, Teamwork Skills, Communication Skills;
- University degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Risk Management or any related field.
- Strong understanding of financial operations and financial products and services.
- 3-5 years of experience, 2 of them compliance, fraud, audit, or risk management.