Job title: Mobile Core Technical Support Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Maintain and handle Mobile core operation, maintenance & troubleshooting in order to ensure reliable faults free operation
- Solving problems escalated by customer care, other teams and NOC to maintain customers' satisfaction
- Solving all TTs , FTs ,WOs and MPTs
- Apply day to day Activities for all CORE systems
- Support the implementation of a New Project, HW expansions, SW upgrade & configurations related to core CS & PS
- Maintain and interact with the other teams to fulfill their requirements from Mobile core CS & PS
- First level contact with Supervision in case of Alarms/problems on the Platforms
- First Contact with Supplier Support.
- Follow up the opened CSR regarding all Core CS & PS platforms
- Good Communication, Critical Thinking, Teamwork Skills, Collaboration, English Language Proficiency;
- - Have a good knowledge in Linux
- - Very good knowledge in 5G networks principles & architecture
- - Very good knowledge in 2G/3G/4G networks system interfaces & Protocols
- - Very good knowledge in telecommunication especially mobile core networks hardware & services
- - Very good in Planning, Organizational and interpersonal written and spoken in English .
- - Have a good knowledge in cloud computing and virtualization (open-stack certificate is a plus)
- - Highly reactive and work under pressure.
- - Maximum two years continuous professional technical experience, (preferred in Core Networks architecture and technologies or any technical related fields)
- - Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineer.