Job title: Senior Cloud Management Administrator
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
Deploy , support and maintain the company’s cloud and virtualization solutions on VMware and Red Hat’s cloud solutions .
- End-to-end architecture and support for IaaS, as well as PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop and maintain a library of deployable, tested, and documented automation design scripts, processes, and procedures.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Provide system administration, operational support and problem resolution for a large complex cloud computing environment
- Design, configure, implement and support an automated workflow for cloud and virtual environment provisioning
- Implement production changes during defined maintenance windows and support on call rotation
- Write and maintain documentation of relevant operating procedures and processes.
- Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency;
- A good experience in Native cloud solution like Kubernates, Docker , and continuous delivery.
- A good knowledge of various Public cloud providers like (GCP, Azure and AWS)
- A good knowledge of Red hat's cloud based and virtualizrion sulrion (OpenStack , KVM ..etc)
- A good knowledge of Vmware cloud based solutions , vRealize suite ,NSX-t and VSAN
- Minimum (3) years continuous professional technical experience in IT technology with qualified certifications, achievement track record & training in the above mentioned Accountability Technical Areas.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or CIS.