Job title: Senior auditor
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- Prepare the methodology (purpose, scope, and approach) of each audit project; and presents this methodology to audit manager/supervisor for discussion and approval.
- Plans and performs audit projects by surveying activities, performing analysis, developing audit programs, preparing audit work papers, and evaluating internal controls
- Consistently documents relevant facts and information which support the work performed and conclusions drawn so other reviewers can follow the auditor’s logic and methodology.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills by completing assignments within time budgets and calendar schedules while handling multiple tasks
- Determines that engagement working papers adequately support the engagement observations, conclusions and recommendations
- Ensures that engagement communications are accurate, objective, clear, concise, constructive, and timely
- Facilitates the communication of audit results, through written reports and oral presentation to both Group Internal Audit Manager/supervisorl and external clients
- Maintains the follow-up database for Internal Audit observations/recommendations, to ensure effective implementation of corrective actions with regard to Internal Audit recommendations.
- Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills;
- - Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or IT
- - Advanced degree and/or professional certificate (CIA, CPA) is preferable
- - B- 3-5 years experience in an internal audit or public accounting environment, Banks (financial institutions) or PSPs is a must
- - Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills
- - Verbal and written communication skills