Job title: Senior Corporate Applications Development Analyst
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
Perform as Oracle EBS Functional analyst, responsible for functional analysis, solutioning and implementation support.
- Interact with application development staff to coordinate implementation of newly created functions and reports.
- Analysis, design and development of Oracle EBS solutions with a primary focus on Procure to Pay (P2P) , Order to Cash (O2C) ,HR & Payroll, Talent Management, Oracle Approval Management (AME) ,Self service , Oracle Learning management OLM, Oracle discovrere
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the creation, modification and testing of scripts and functions/procedures.
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution so that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Contribute and enforce the defined policies and procedures, systems parameters, system implementation and introduction of new services.
- Collaboration with business stakeholders and other cross functional team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, and Testers) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle EBS and related technologies.
- Follow up with Corporate Applications development Suppliers & vendors to obtain support and be up to date on Enterprise Business Systems new releases, upgrades, features, enhancements, and Market Evolution
- Project Management, Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, Collaboration, English Language Proficiency;
- Bachelor degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or MIS with minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
- Strong experience with Oracle EBS prodcuts & modules.
- Very good experience to deal with DFF , EIT , SIT , Alerts ,Concurrent Program ,Fast Formula, XML publisher , WEB ADI , APIs , WF & personalization Nice to have a knowledgone on Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong technical and development background related to service implementation on Oracle EBS, Intranet Portals, Identity Management, …etc).
- Excllent knowledge on Oracle Froms & Reports, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Tools & Utilities.
- Knowledge of networking, servers, security and testing.
- Experience architecting and developing high-volume, secure, scalable, highly concurrent user, transactional, and distributed systems utilizing Oracle EBS.
- Experience project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Certificates in IT related fields are preferable
- - Knowledge in Operating Systems such as MS Windows, Linux, Unix, .. is preferable.