Job title: Data Visualizer
|- Build data flows and models for all kind of data, including Financial, Digital and other external Data sources.
|- Provide business users Visual Analyses and interactive Dashboards to help them analyze and explore data
|- Build automatic solutions which can replace manual reports with automatic Dashboards using Visual Best practices i.e
- (Weekly Excom Dashboard, Market share reports, universities KPIs report …etc.
|- Work closely with data architects to provide requirements to improve data analytics, performance and usability
|- Design database schemas, query, and aggregate data, as well as consume and process data from a variety of sources and forms
|- Construct visualizations to support data scientists and business analysts
Good Communication, English Language Proficiency, Presentation Skills, Analytical and research skills, Big Data;
- Advanced expertise in Data visualization and data analysis: able to use standard and non-standard visualization tools and coaching of less experienced users
- Ability to work with large data sets.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments effectively, work autonomously in a very fast paced and demanding environment.
- Experience with Power-BI, Tableau, Qlikview, or any other data visualization tool
- Experience in different visualization / reporting software and techniques, data blending, modeling, and prototyping
- 5+ years on relevant experience.
- B.SC. in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Economics.
10 Oct, 2022
10 Nov, 2022