Job title: Service Assurance Team Leader
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Leader
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Service Assurance TL should lead the main three activities of service assurance (trouble resolution, crisis, and change)
- Activity 1: Incident resolution
- Customer impact evaluation (number of customers impacted according to the time of the incident).
- Identification of causes for each incident and relevant solutions
- Service restoration piloting in case of an incident with customer impact until its complete repair with the contribution of concerned teams
- Corrective actions allowing the incident resolution and prevention of future incidents
- Activity 2: Incident post analysis
- Non-real time analysis of incidents
- Customer impact evaluation.
- Conduct dedicated incidents review meetings with related stakeholders to do facts-based post-assessment and identify the impact, root cause, lessons learnt and preventive actions.
- Ensure the right documentation for all incidents along with RCA (root cause analysis) and action plans to avoid incident reoccurrence
- Activity 3: Change Management
- Validation of change requests and their impact
- Ensure the effective communication with related stakeholders
- Check if there is any overlap with planned operations
- Validate the service performance after changes completion
- Good Communication, Customer Service Skills, Leadership skills (Organization.), English Language Proficiency;
- - Computer literacy (MS Office knowledge).
- - Excellent command of the English language.
- - Excellent in reporting and effective in communication and presentation.
- - Aware of data, voice and digital services used by Orange JO customers.
- - Excellent Knowledge in Telecom systems, Mobile, Fixed and IT.
- - 5-7 years’ experience in the telecom field
- - Bachelor degree in Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Engineering.